Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Break from the Monotony

Sometimes you need a little pick-me-up / something else to look at aside from the spiraling Dow. When you can't justify a Starbucks Grande Non-Fat Chai due to cost or calories, head over to Stuff White People Like. It is a frighteningly accurate how this site stereotypes the Caucasian race. I have learned things about myself that I didn't even know that I liked. My favorite posts include Black Music that Black People Don't Listen to Anymore, Taking a Year Off and Promising to Learn a New Language. It surely will illicit several laughs due to the ironic / patronizing tone as well as a reminder of how typical / standard you and your friends really are. Definitely worth the read when you need to look at something aside from depressing work-related emails or stock market quotes.

No comments: