Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Efficient Internet Surfing

I am a comparison shopper. I like to see to all the deals, all the colors and all the possibilities. As I am chained to my desk for a minimum of 12 hours a day all of my shopping occurs online. At this point in my life, I don't have the luxury of time to flip through magazines and earmark my favorite dresses, party ideas or perfums. Luckily I discovered SimplyBox. How it works: 1) You download an applet which installs an extra toolbar at the top of of your internet browser 2) You then log-in to the site and create boxes based on what your are looking for (Example: When I was moving to SF, I was looking for frames, comforters, dressers etc. So I created an 'Apartment' box; I also have boxes for the various Wedding Showers and Bachelorette Parties I am helping host to keep my ideas organized AND to actually keep them...) 3) As you are surfing the crazy world wide web and come across an item you want to save, click on 'Box and Save' in your new toolbar, select the image you want to save and select which box you would like to allocate your image to. 4) When you finally are in the buying mood, you can refer to all the images you have captured, click on said image to be taken to the site and buy. Yatzee!!

No comments: