Monday, July 20, 2009

Because Work Needs a Soundtrack

After a semester in Paris, my taste in music was forever changed. I developed a love for European house music -- not techno -- but house. I can't tell you why, but I can tell you where: YAB, which stands for 'You Are Beautiful' in Florence, Italy. Any trip to Florence should include David, the Uffizi, gelato and YAB -- only then is your trip complete, but I digress. The real reason for this post is to describe my first love in SF Energy 92.7. It makes any road trip, grocery store trip or even a dreaded drive to IKEA enjoyable. It puts some pep in your step and gets you in the mood to... do whatever you want. My greatest discovery is that you can stream Energy 92.7 to your computer -- that is correct my friends: when your day is going sideways, you are sleep deprived and your boss keeps asking why the numbers look wrong in the presentation, you can blast Energy 92.7 to your hearts contact. Screw Pandora, AOL Music or WinAmp... all you really need is a little Energy.

No comments: