Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For the Artistic Types

I really enjoy projects. This one time I thought it would be fun to make a coffee table. Luckily by the time I made it to Home Depot, I realized losing one of my fingers to a Skil saw was a high probability outcome, and I luckily backed away from said project. I recently did see this really neat photo activity which seemed much more realistic. Project: Go throughout your city and take pictures of a variety of items which form the letters in your last name, street name or an inspirational saying / word; Find a frame that has the number of cutouts needed; Insert your photos and you have a pretty great piece of art. If that seems like too daunting of a task, you can just buy it here. BUT you won't get the bragging rights when people compliment your ingenuity and creativtiy!

No comments: