Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Because I Need Choices

I am always bargain hunting. It is in my blood simply put. With the addition of Google in my life, my bargain hunting has been taken to a new level because I can now search dozens of websites to ensure I get the cheapest Aerobed on the market. Luckily, I finally stumbled upon a website that can take my two hour research project down to 15 minutes through the portal: Like. What I enjoy most about the site is that you can do a side-by-side comparison, and there are picture right there. You don't have to toggle through 8 pages to try and find the product you are looking for in the right color / size etc. Instead it is all laid out for you so can search, browse and buy. For the overeager shopper / bargain hunter, this is a dream come true. If only I could find a boyfriend so effectively.

No comments: