Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Dream Commute

I walk to work every morning. I am extremely (extremely!) lucky. I get to be outside, walk by rowdy elementary school kids and remember the joys of uniforms, flashcards and homework as well as avoid a crowded train / traffic. However, if I were to ever commute, I secretly would hold out hope every day that this would happen. This clip was used as a TMobile advertisement, and I loved every minute of it. Can you honestly imagine if everyone in the train station broke out into a synchronized dance routine! It would be the best day of my life. So to you London commuters who were able to witness this first hand: I am envious of you. To my fellow San Franciscans, watch out... maybe one day I will create a synchronized dance with a few friends to bring some laughter and enjoyment to your work day.

No comments: