Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Salad? Yes Please!

I love a good meal as much as the next person; in fact I may enjoy it more than the next person. However, if I ever need a sobering moment or a reason to contemplate eating a salad, This is Why You're Fat brings me that much needed dose of reality. The site showcases pictures and descriptions of foods which you should never eat if you want to make it through life under 350 pounds. The meals range from the Twinkie Weiner Sandwich (Hot dog with twinkies for buns covered in Cheese Wiz) to Friders (deep fried White Castle cheeseburgers ) to Meat (in) Loaf (Hollowed out loaf of Wonder bread stuffed with sausages and cheese). I think its the descriptions combined with the pictures that really do me in. The only thought that comes to mind really is lunch anyone?

No comments: