Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I-Like-the-Emergency-Room Shoes

I don't get this hooker heel trend at all. Maybe because my mode of transportation is my two feet and not a car, I will naturally view these shoes as absurdities. I am truly mystified by these sky high platform shoes that put all women over 6 feet tall. Secretly I feel bad for all the short guys out there because now women will truly tower over them by a good foot. I just feel like I would be putting my life on the line any time I strapped those weapons on my feet. Between breaking my ankle, tripping and splitting my face apart or catching the super spiky heel on anything, I would just be destined for failure. I am all for heels as I think they can make women feel more confident and attractive, but leave the hooker heels to the pole dancers as they need the extra cash in these tough times.

No comments: