Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When I am 35...


I have many guilty pleasure tv shows that rotate through. One of the all time favorites is "Girls Next Door," which featured Hugh Hefner and his three girlfriends living in the Playboy Mansion featuring all the parties hosted at the mansion etc. I am a proud owner of seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4... and yes, I do have career aspirations. Unfortunately the girls have split from Hefner to pursue their own lives, and my favorite Bridget Marquardt now has her own show on the Travel Channel titled Bridget Sexiest Beaches. Unfortunately I cannot vouch the quality of the show as I do not have cable, but I was shocked when I read Bridget was THIRTY-FIVE! I don't look that good, and I am 24 -- let alone 35! I was shocked / amazed / mystified. What can I say? Here's to hoping half as good at 35.

No comments: