Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love21 ... 4 Gold Stars

I am a huge Forever21 fan... I can honestly say I started shopping at F21 in high school, and it is still a huge staple in my wardrobe. I would like to say I am embarrassed, but I would just like to consider myself savvy. Accordingly, I would definitely looking forward to their Love21 debut, which is F21's latest line, for the "Contemporary" audience. As they have added more pieces to the collection, I have definitely found a couple of favorites including this bright chiffon dress and this rosette top, but overall I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. Most of the collection consists of loose fitting tanks and t-shirts which are pretty standard and not particularly special. Takeaway: it is worth looking at their website, but I wouldn't commit to entering their madhouse of a store JUST to see the Love21 line.

No comments: