Monday, July 6, 2009

Hidden Secrets

I am not a fan of the undergarments at Victoria's Secret -- believe me I wish I was as you can get some fantastic deals during their sales, but unfortunately it falls into two distinct categories 1) it pinches 2) it hangs limp. Where I have had some fantastic luck is in their swimsuit department. This season VS FINALLY has been selling their swim line in their brick and mortar locations -- it is about time in book as they have some fantastic styles and colors. Swimsuits are hard to commit to online, but I have found the best deals there. My personal favorites include: the ruched bandeau top combo, the boho print and the striped triangle top. Now is definitely the time to make a buy as their prices have never been lower. Here is to looking good for the August beach days!

No comments: